SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
Develop the next generation of our energy management system together with us as a Software Developer and make a significant contribution to a successful energy transition.
- New and further development of existing software components in the M-TEC system platform for energy management in the residential sector.
- Commissioning, testing and documentation of the software.
- Independent development of specific software drivers for third-party products.
- Good knowledge of the programming language C and C++ with the Qt framework.
- Good network knowledge of programming with network communication.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of Linux and general knowledge of binary data and data types.
- General knowledge of protocols such as Modbus and interfaces such as RS485.
- Knowledge of PHP, MVC and web development is an advantage.
- Creativity, the ability to analyse and work independently are required.
With us, you will encounter flat hierarchies and a friendly, informal corporate culture. You will contribute to the success of the company and become an indispensable part of the team. Company events, a modern workplace and flexible working time models are just some of the framework conditions.
With good qualifications and experience, we pay an annual salary of at least EUR 47,600 gross. Depending on the job group classification, a minimum salary according to the collective agreement applies. Depending on your previous experience and qualifications, we are always prepared to overpay.
I look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions about the job advert or your application, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Manfred Wittmann, Head of Software Development
Telephone: +43 7612 20806-0
M-TEC, with headquarters and production in Pinsdorf (Gmunden), is a “Green-Tech” company with a special focus on the development and production of highly efficient heat pumps, energy management systems and the relevant services. Working for us means working creatively and independently and helping to shape the future of the company. Flat hierarchies, flexible working time models and a friendly, family-like corporate culture are key pillars of the way we work together.