Technical Sales-Support Heat Pumps (m/f/x)
Become the interface of our European sales partner network. You will provide support from the dimensioning of projects to the selection of the right systems. Contribute to the success of the company together with us and become an indispensable part of our sales team.
- You will support our European sales partners in dimensioning projects and selecting the right heat pump systems.
- You support our partners in selecting the right hydraulic schemes and associated components.
- You train our sales partners in the field of control technology and hydraulics.
- They help with the commissioning via our remote maintenance system.
- You have completed training and sound professional experience in the field of heating technology or electrical engineering.
- Experience in the field of heat pumps is desirable, but not essential.
- Your working style is characterized by a pronounced hands-on mentality, self-organization, communication skills, assertiveness and resilience.
- You also like to travel to other European countries on business.
- You have good MS Office skills.
With us you will encounter flat hierarchies as well as a friendly, familiar corporate culture. They contribute to the success of the company and become an indispensable part of the team. Corporate events, a modern workplace and flexible working time models are just some of the framework conditions.
The annual salary offered is – with appropriate qualifications and experience – around EUR 40,000.00 gross. The actual remuneration is determined jointly depending on the respective experience, your qualifications and working hours.
I look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions about the job advertisement or your application, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Hannes Jakob, M-TEC International Managing Director
Telefon: +43 7612 20806-0
M-TEC International, with headquarters and production in Pinsdorf (Gmunden), is a “green tech” company with a special focus on the development and production of highly efficient heat pumps, energy management systems and related services. Working for us means working creatively and independently and helping to shape the future of the company.